April ANC 6C Draft Agenda
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 6C
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 7:00 pm
Heritage Foundation, 214 Massachusetts Avenue N.E.
Call to order
Approval of agenda
Approval of March minutes
Brief community announcements
- Capitol Hill Classic 10 K race, May 19 – Jason Raymond
- ITU World Championship Triathlon, June 21 – Ira Brody
- Census – Laurie Anderson
- Chinatown Market outcome – Comm. Docter
Public Safety report (Comm. Dixon)
Liquor License Committee report (Comm. Phelps)
Transportation Committee report (Citizen Co-Chairs John Kelly, Joe McCann)
- Plans for addressing Motor Carrier Office issues
- Parking on public space – Kurt Pluntke
Youth and Education Committee report (Comm. Hamilton)
Zoning and Planning Committee report (Citizen Chair Rob Amos)
- 1209 and 1211 Fourth Street NW (HPRB Concept #09-151) Concept approval for 3-story, rear additions to both 1209 and 1211 4th Street. Applicant: Abbas Fathi, Owners: Mr. and Mrs. Ostad Housseini; Hearing: April 23.
- 19 I Street NW – Gonzaga High School (BZA # 17913) – Jeff Utz, request to construct new facilities and new below grade parking.
- 1179 Third Street NE – Oasis Liquors (BZA # 17992)- Joseph Park, application to re-open liquor store.
- 728 F Street NE (BZA #17791) Application to continue operations of a day care center
- Downtown streetscape and streetlights, BID plans presented by DDOT including streetscape surrounding Chinatown Park
- 515 D Street NW- Recorder of Deeds building (HP application #09-144) Suman Sorg, request for 3-story rooftop addition.
- 300 K Street N.W. – Temporary restraining order against illegal parking on church lot
- Urban Institute request for letter of support for tax exempt bonds to build in NoMa – Tala Shalavi
- Resolution honoring Mrs. Loree Murray – Comm. Phelps
Be the first to like.