April ANC 6C PZ&E Committee
This month’s ANC 6C Planning Zoning and the Environment Committee meeting includes agenda items related to 450 K Apartments, the Daikaya restaurant (705 6th St NW) and the nearby SeVerna apartments.
Follow the jump for the full agenda.
ANC 6C Planning, Zoning, and Environment Committee
April 6, 2011, 7:00 pm
NPR – Board Room West
635 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
- 601-645 H Street NE (BZA 17521-B) (Area Variance, Special Exceptions) Request for Two-Year Time Extension of Order No. 17521-A of 601-645 H Street Ventures LLC, pursuant to 11 DCMR § 3103.2, for a variance from the lot occupancy requirements under section 772 and a variance from the residential recreation space requirements under section 773, and pursuant to 11 DCMR §§ 3104.1 and 1325.1, a special exception from the lot occupancy requirements of § 1324.4, a special exception from § 1303.2 to permit a driveway on H Street, a special exception pursuant to § 2514.2 for a thirty-five foot extension of a less restrictive district into a more restrictive district, and a special exception under § 1320.4 to allow an addition that increases the gross floor area of an existing building by more than fifty percent on a lot that has 6,000 square feet or more of land area, in the H Street Northeast Neighborhood Commercial Overlay District in the HS/C-2-A and HS/C-2-C Districts at premises 601-645 H Street, N.E. (Square 859, Lot 177). Representative: Chip Glasgow; Hearing Date: 5/17/2011. [ANC 6C05]
- 450 K Street (BZA 18216) Area Variance) Application of Jemal’s K Street Lot LLC, pursuant to 11 DCMR §§ 3104.1, and 3103.2, for a special exception from the roof structure requirements under subsection 770.6, a variance from the rear yard requirements under section 774, a variance from the court requirements under subsection 776.3, and a variance from the loading requirements under subsection 2201.1, to allow the construction of an apartment building with ground floor retail in the DD/C-2-C District at premises 450 K Street, N.W. (Square 516, Lot 61). Representative: Paul Millstein Douglas; Hearing Date: 05/24/2011. [ANC 6C01]
- 705-707 6th Street NW (BZA 18219) Variance relief from the rear yard, off-street parking and minimum residential floor area requirements to allow the construction of a new three-story commercial building for restaurant use in the DD/C-2-C District located at 705 6th Street, N.W, Square 486, Lots 4. Representative: Paul Millstein, Douglas Development; Hearing Date: 06/07/2011. [ANC 6C09]
- 301 Massachusetts Avenue NE (HPA #11-191) Concept/Seating area enclosure in public space Representative: Rich Markus, Rich Markus Architects; Hearing Date: 04/2011. [ANC 6C08]
- SeVerna Phase 2 (ZC 11-04) Map Amendment for Square 621 SeVerna and Golden Rule Apartments Elizabeth Askew, Mission First HDC; Hearing Date: 06/2011. [ANC 6C01]
PZ&E meetings are open to the public and residents are encouraged to attend. The Full ANC 6C Commission meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Heritage Foundation, 214 Massachusetts Avenue NE.
Be the first to like.