New Poll: City Vista Restaurant?
I’ve added a new poll to a sidebar as a followup to our City Vista retail discussion. It’s impossible to represent all choices – so I ask readers to select the item that most closely represents what you would endorse. While this poll is just for fun please weigh factors beyond the cravings of your taste buds to items such as likelihood for the business to succeed, synergy with the goals of City Vista as retail destination, and whether the business could be a good neighbor to the residences above.
Below I’ve linked to a few restaurants of each type. That is just a general quick point of reference of places readers may be familiar with and by no means suggesting these businesses represent the best of the choices.
Which option most closely resembles a restaurant choice you would endorse for City Vista?
- Fine Dining [Steak/Seafood] – Think Acadiana or Ray’s the Steaks
- Upscale Pizza – Think Piola, Pizza Paradiso or 2 Amys
- Thai or Sushi – Think Kanlaya or Cafe Asia
- Mexican / Latin – Think Cactus Cantina, La Loma, Anitas or El Rinconcito
- Diner / Comfort Food – Think Luna Grill, The Diner or Open City
- Fast Food – Think Five Guys, Fat Burger, Baja Fresh, Panera, etc..
- Wine Bar – Think Proof, Bardeo or Sonoma
- Lounge – Think Firefly, Vegas Lounge, etc
- Sports Bar / Pub – A wide net from A to Z including places like Atomic Billiards to Zoo Bar Cafe
UPDATE (10/3/2008 9:13 AM): I had to reset the poll to add one more option – sorry to the one reader who’s vote was lost.
UPDATE (10/3/2008 1:00 PM): Added photo, all text posts are so drab!
Be the first to like.