Volunteers still needed for Taste of the Triangle
See below from the MVTCID – they still need volunteers for the Taste of the Triangle event on August 21st.
The Mount Vernon Triangle Community Improvement District is organizing a new restaurant promotion called the Taste of Mount Vernon Triangle. On Saturday, August 21st from 2:00 – 5:00 PM, ticketed participants will walk throughout The Triangle sampling a signature dish at each restaurant, either an appetizer, entree, dessert, or drink. Tickets are $15 in advance and will be sold on our website. On the day of the event, tickets will be sold for $20 in front of 5th Street Ace Hardware. We will have a table set up for people to pick up their will call tickets and also to buy tickets on the day of the event.
Volunteers need to arrive at 1:30 for an orientation at 1055 5th Street – in front of 5th Street Ace Hardware for an overview and site assignment.
Will Call Table Volunteers – staffed from 1:30-5:00
- Check off reserved tickets, and collect payments if needed
- Sell tickets to patrons for $20 each. No discounts
- Collect tickets and surveys at the end of the event
- Answer questions and direct participants in the appropriate direction
- Will Call volunteers can rotate to restaurants as well
Restaurant Volunteers – staffed from 1:45-5:00
- Bring three helium balloons to your establishment to mark your establishment’s participation in the Taste of Mount Vernon Triangle
- Be stationed in a visible location, such as near the door
- Check off each ticket for each patron for the respective establishment with a pen
- Every 60 minutes or so, someone should be by to replace you so you can move onto the next venue
- After the event, please return to 5th Street Ace Hardware with any supplies
Be the first to like.