Linked Up: Around the ‘Hood
- Mount Vernon Triangle: The executive chef at Buddha Bar will be Chul Kee Ko from Charlottesville’s Ten (WBJ). Opening still targeted for the May 3rd/4th timeframe.
- Chinatown: More details on the opening of Capitol Hemp in Chinatown (Prince of Petworth)
- Smithsonian: Pictures from last Friday’s Hirshhorn After Hours (We Love DC)
- Chinatown: Monument Realty partners with Yeni Wong to hopefully jumpstart redevelopment of Gallery Square at 7th & H (WBJ via PQLiving, Tony)
- Union Station: Boston Properties buys into 500 N Capitol St and has plans to redevelop (WBJ)
- Mount Vernon Triangle: ANC6C commissioner Keith Silver calls current stall a small victory at 5th and I parking lot issue (Washington Informer)
1 person likes this post.