5th Street Ace Hardware (1055 5th Street NW) invites all to their biggest event of the year on Tuesday, February 4 from 6-8pm. This year’s theme is Express Your Inner D.I.Y., and the store has lined up a roster of local pros with expert advice on getting organized, easy DIY fixes around the house, eco-cleaning, choosing window treatments and painting like a pro.
It will be a night filled with DIY solutions, but not without a party! Guests are invited to enjoy snacks from Busyboys and Poets, desserts from Baked by Yael, Hello Cupcake, & Le Pain Quotidien, fizzy beverages by Sodastream, Q&A sessions with the professionals, raffle prizes, goody bags to first 100 guests, 25% off freedomRail items, and 20% off your purchase.
- SodaStream Jet sodamaker (www.sodastreamusa.com)
- Fresh Wave Odor Eliminator Gift Box
- Bona Hardwood Floor Mop & Natural Cleaner
- Cake Pop Gift Basket from Baked by Yael
- Gift Basket from Le Pain Quotidien
- Gift cards to local businesses Alba Osteria, Sixth Engine, & Busboys and Poets
- 1 hour consultation from POP Organizing
- 10 Visit Punch Card, 3 Personal Training Sessions, and 3 CRX Sessions at VIDA Fitness
- $700 freedomRail Shoe Fanatic Closet from 5th Street Ace
- $250 Essential Toolbox from Urban Referrals
- $250 shopping spree to 5th Street Ace Hardware
- …and more!
Claire Schaefer Oleksiak, President Mount Vernon Triangle CID
Roslyn Ashford, Budget Blinds of Silver Spring
Sarah Steel, Urban Referrals
Braeden Bumpers, Savenia Labs Energy Ratings
Lily, Ace Associate and Natural Cleaning Expert
Brian Stauber, Ace Store Manager & Painting Expert
RSVP by January 31st to email@example.com