ANC Election Results

DCBOEE has published results of last nights elections including ANC results. The margin for Keith Silver over Marge Maceda is only 3 votes. While this includes results from voting precincts I’m not certain whether it contains absentee or advanced voting. This includes early votes, but not absentee, provisional (including same day registration) and curbside ballots. Given some ballots are not included in the total this race is too close to call.

In other races we were closely watching Mark Dixon defeated Rob Amos, Kevin Wilsey defeated Leroy-Jacob Smith, Rachelle Nigro triumphed in a 4-way race and Rickey Willams was unable to dethrone incumbent Doris Brooks.

Comments

says

I hope Maceda demands a count of all ballots including the special ballots. I had to fill out a special ballot that was put in a separate cardboard box, because they didn’t have my change of address.

So – that would give her at least 1 more vote to beat Silver. I’m sure there are others.

Krystal Silver says

Best wishes and good luck to you Uncle Keith! I’m keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you. You are the best man for the job!

says

BOEE told me this morning that the totals did not include early, absentee & provisional ballots. they said 10 days. either way, with just a 3 vote margin it could skew the results in 6C01 and even in 2C03.

says

good job commander Silvers, your pops would be proud!!!! the silvers have been in this city for over a decade, they don’t understand!!!! luv brother rodney

rodney manley says

good jom commander silvers,they don’t understand, you walked with Dr. king, your family has, been in this city for over 100 yrs thank you for long service, sgt Manley

Jason says

Walking with Dr King is noble and longevity in DC is commendable – but they aren’t job qualifications for ANC. I’m sure Silver is a fine gentleman but the election is not a referendum on that matter.