MVTCID Annual Meeting – June 15th at 5:00 p.m.
The public is invited to the Mount Vernon Triangle Community Improvement District’s Annual Meeting on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. at NPR, 635 Massachusetts Avenue, NW. The purpose of the Annual Meeting is to report on our accomplishments, review our financial position, and elect new board members. There will be an election of board members, and owners of condominium associations shall cast their votes collectively by a single representative of the condominium association – such as by the president or designated representative. Please RSVP by June 14 by calling (202) 661-7590 or emailing info (at) mountvernontriangle.org.
MVTCID Marketing Committee meeting – June 15th at 6:30 p.m. in 4th & I Trailer
- Welcome and introductions
- Parking Lot at 5th and Eye
- Northern Liberties Market
- Sunday Movie Night
- Mt. Carmel Festival – June 26th from 11:00-5:00
- Police Bike Ride – August 3, 2010 from 6:00-7:00
- Night Out Cookout – August 3, 2010 from 7:00-9:00
- Taste of the Triangle – August 21st
Mount Vernon Square Neighborhood Association Meeting
Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 7:30 pm
Yale Laundry Lofts, 437 New York Avenue NW
1st Floor Community Room (to the right of entrance)
Candidate for Mayor, Vincent Gray is the featured guest. For the complete agenda visit the MVSNA blog.