- The NoMA BID wants your input on which films to include in their outdoor summer movie series. (Ed note: vote for Spinal Tap!)
- Infamous Murky Coffee owner Nick Cho is behind the new coffee shop at 5th & H which will be called Wrecking Ball Coffee. Word of advice, don’t attempt to order an iced espresso.
- Mark Toorock, of Primal Fitness, is sponsoring a Neighborhood cleanup for the area around the 200 block of New York Ave NW
- Greater Greater Washington created a metro map with an overlay for the DC Circulator and H Street Shuttle routes.
- FOX5 reports that business owners on H Street NE says that streetscape construction is hurting business.
Image courtesy of David Alpert